Please dont forget to subscribe.
DTG TWEAK GUIDE:2016. Low end to Medium specs.
With the help from the flight sim community & myself we now have some working Tweaks.
First locate your CFG. and add or change the following.
[SCENERY] add the following lines
[TrafficManager] make the following changes
[TERRAIN] heading make the following changes
SWAP_WAIT_TIMEOUT=2 (as you can see this line has to be added)
1. download Nvidia Inspector free.
2. open Nvidia Inspector
3. click on the crossed wrench icon and a profile window will open up.
4. in the Profiles: box begin to type Microsoft and choose Microsoft
Flight simulator 10.
5. click on the icon with a small green plus sign in the bottom right
hand corner of a small blue and white square. This will allow you to
add flight school to this nvidia profile. A window will open. browse to the following path : local disk/program files(x86)/steam/steamapps/
common/FlightSchool and click on the FSc.exe file. Click open. The window will close.
TO CHANGE A SETTING IN THE NVIDIA INSPECTOR PROFILE, CLICK ON THE SETTING
TO BE CHANGED, A DROP DOWN MENU WILL APPEAR, CLICK ON YOUR SETTING CHOICE. BE CAREFUL TO USE THE SLIDER ON THE RIGHT OF THE PAGE TO SCROLL
DOWN THE PAGE. DO THIS BY CLICKING AND DRAGGING IT. DO NOT SCROLL THE MOUSE WHEEL AS THIS MAY INADVERTENTLY CHANGE YOUR SETTINGS.
6. change Frame Rate Limiter to 30fps.
7. change Triple buffering to on.
8. change Antialiasing-Gamma correction to off.
9. change Antialiasing-Mode to Enhance the application setting.
10. change Antialiasing-Setting to 2x [2x multisampling]
11. change Antialiasing-Transparency Supersampling to off/multisampling.
12. change Toggle FXAA on or off to On.
13. change Anisotropic filtering setting to 16x.
14. change Texture filtering-Anisotropic filter optimization to On.
15. change Texture filtering-Anisotropic sample optimization to On.
16. change Texture filtering-Negative LOD bias to Clamp.
17. change Texture filtering-Quality to High quality.
18. change Multi-display/mixed-GPU acceleration to Single display
performance mode. (let’s learn to walk before we learn to fly)
19. change Power management mode to Prefer maximum performance.
20. change threaded optimization to On. Unless you don’t have hyper
threading. If in doubt, leave it on auto.
21. click applychanges on the top right of nvidia inspector and wait for
it to take. click it a couple of times just to be sure.
22. close nvidia inspector.
Thanks for watching & please join my facebook group.